Through one of the daily deal sites, I purchased a voucher for house-cleaning. I opted for one-hour of cleaning by three women, as it was the most expedient service.
I was impressed! They were efficient, friendly, punctual and thorough. The tag line for Capital House Cleaning is “We don’t cut corners, we clean them.”
Cleaning corners, baseboards and other hard-to-do surfaces, such as mirrors, presents a challenge for anyone with joint and mobility issues.
In a follow-up call, owner, Ed Klemmer, informed me that there are many cleaning options available, from weekly all the way up to ‘once in awhile’.
I definitely plan on using Capital House Cleaning when I have my surgery, if not before.
The good news is that you don’t have to wait for surgery. Ed has generously agreed to help me put together a giveaway.
The lucky winner, whose name will be drawn from a hat, will choose either:
- one-hour of cleaning with three cleaners
- or one and a half hours with two cleaners.
To enter this giveaway, please leave a comment, telling us how you feel when your home is sparkly clean.
- On Twitter? For an extra entry share the following: I just entered a #giveaway for a #housecleaning service from @AuntieStress - http://wp.me/p1OifR-1jw #Surrey #NorthDelta
- On Pinterest? Pin the image on this post and add @AuntieStress in the description so that I can find you! [@AuntieStress is offering a Clean House, Happy Heart #giveaway. http://wp.me/p1OifR-1jw.]
Other stuff to know:
- The home to be cleaned must be located in Surrey, North Delta or Langley – Willowbrook or Walnut Grove in British Columbia.
- The winner will be notified by email and via this blog. Your name will be published on Twitter and Pinterest.
- Entries must be in by midnight P.D.T., Saturday, July 14th, 2012.