Every gram counts, especially when it comes to your purse and its contents. Carry only your essentials and pare down your essentials.
- the weight of an empty purse
- the fabric, both inside and out
- the contents are easy to access
- smooth, secure closure
- wider shoulder straps that don’t dig in to your shoulders
- ability to carry it over your arm or your shoulder.
Over the years, I’ve had many different styles of wallets. I like the versatility of the one that I’m currently using.
Related post: Just in Case.
My undress the stress giveaway closes tonight at midnight, PDT. Have you entered?