Who is this woman in red?
- My name is Marianna – Marianna Paulson!
- Introverted, but not shy.
- I love puns and hope to get better at them.
- Slapstick? Nope, not for me!
- I get cranky when I’m hungry or tired. I believe the term is “hangry”.
- A dash of nature each day restores me.
- Books, home-cooked meals, surprises - big or small, a pet, plus living near water and a swimming pool are all non-negotiable.
- Dark chocolate has become a recent addition to my diet.
- I believe that when people feel better, they do better. Being Auntie Stress is my way to make the world a little bit kinder.
Please feel free to comment on theses posts and to share your own suggestions for managing pain or making life a little less challenging.
I am available to speak to your group. Swimming Through Life with Rheumatoid Arthritis concludes with the Sensational Seven – seven guiding principles that allow me to live my life well, despite that thing called rheumatoid arthritis. Call or email for more information.
The fine print
All posts are copyrighted. If you like what you read and are interested in reprinting a post, I thank you to ask permission, stating how and where you would like to use it. Links from your blog or website are also appreciated.
Telephone – 604-507-9970
Website: Auntie Stress
Heart to Heart Newsletter – Sign up at Auntie Stress
Twitter – @AuntieStress
LinkedIn – Marianna Paulson