The cupboards were purposely bereft of such tempting treats. I knew that I had to tempt my taste buds with something. What, though?
Then, I remembered my pickle trick; but I wasn’t in the mood for pickles.
I did say I was on the prowl, didn’t I? Well, I opened my herbal/decaffeinated tea tin and there it was – the perfect thing to distract me from my cravings.
Decaffeinated Chai Spice by Stash Tea. It has enough flavour to excite my taste buds, and at the same time, kill the craving for something sweet. (Thanks, Nancy, for introducing this tea to me!)
Now, here’s the fun part. I wrote to Stash Tea to see if they could tea(se) your taste buds. They have generously agreed to giveaway one Chai Tea sampler pack with a variety of Chai Teas.
- Complete the following sentence: Tea is ____________ . (Leave your response by clicking the green Comment link, below.)
- Entries must be received by midnight PST, on Thursday, January 31st, 2013.
- Entrants must have a mailing address in either Canada or The United States.
- On Twitter? For an extra entry share the following: I just entered a #giveaway from @AuntieStress, courtesy of Stash Tea – https://rheumfuloftips.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/375-tease-your-taste-buds/.
- One winning entrant will be drawn from a hat. You will be notified via email. Your name will appear here and on Twitter.
I would appreciate your help in moving me to page 1 of Healthline.com’s Best Health Blog of 2012 contest. You can vote every 24 hours with your Twitter or FaceBook account. The contest ends on Feb. 15th. Thank YOU!