For Christmas, my friend gave me this gorgeous wristlet (I ♥ that word) wallet from Danier. I also ♥ this wristlet. (Thanks, Connie!)
This light-weight wristlet is small enough that you can stuff it with the essentials, and large enough to hold just the essentials. I like the wrist strap because you can keep it close at
hand, er wrist, without worrying about losing it. It’s perfect for someone who doesn’t want to carry a heavy purse or wallet around. In other words, this fashion-forward item is perfect for someone who has RID (rheumatoid inflammatory disease) – that’s my term for RA, which I’m going to unofficially begin using, since that is exactly what I want to see happen!😉
If you’ve been following this blog, you’ll know that I spend time writing to companies to see if they can offer a giveaway to my readers.
Well, Danier Leather has generously agreed to provide a giveaway. The name of one lucky reader will be drawn from a hat. You will get to choose one quilted lamb leather wristlet from Danier’s new spring line-up, valued at $49.00.
How to Enter and Rules:
1. Complete the following sentence: I would like this wristlet because ____________ . (Leave your response by clicking the green Comment link, below.)
2. Entries must be received by midnight PST, on Thursday, February 28th, 2013.
3. Entrants must have a Canadian mailing address.
5. Here are two more ways to earn extra entries. Make your way over to my Pinterest Board called “Giveaways“. Click “Comment” and leave one – perhaps you could state which colour of wristlet you’d like, if you were to win. (If you Repin it, you’ll get another entry. Just leave a comment here, providing me with the link to where you pinned it on your Pinterest Board.)
6. One winning entrant will be drawn from a hat. You will be notified via email. Your name will appear here, on Twitter and on Pinterest.