What do you do when you see your mother struggling to open those plastic-entombed packages – the blister packs and clam-shells that contain fruit or vegetables? You do what Steve Fisher did, and design the Zip-it Opener.
When I contacted Steve about the possibility of offering one as a giveaway, he kindly sent me a Zip-it Opener to test. All I can say is that I wish I had this gadget decades ago! No more struggling with those impossibly-packaged containers. Gone are the self-inflicted wounds, the grunts and the occasional curse as I try to get at the product inside – so close, yet so far out of reach.
Now, one of you will have the opportunity to have your own Zip-it Opener. No more “Wrap Rage”, as Steve calls it.
Take a look as the Zip-it Opener chews its way through this packaging:
How to Enter and Rules:
1. To enter the giveaway, leave a comment, below.
2. Entries must be received by midnight PST, on Sunday, December 15th, 2013.
3. This contest is open to anyone who has a mailing address in Canada or the United States.
4. For extra entries to the draw, let’s get social:
- On Twitter? For an extra entry share the following: I just entered a #giveaway from @AuntieStress for the Zip-it Opener – http://wp.me/p1OifR-2av.
- Make your way over to my Pinterest Board called “Giveaways“. Earn one entry by clicking “Comment”, and leaving one. (Repin it for another entry. Just leave a comment here, providing me with the link to where you pinned it on your Pinterest Board.)
- On Google+? Be sure to +MariannaPaulson when you share the link, and you’ll earn another entry.
5. You must be of legal age to enter.
6. One winning entrant will be drawn from a hat. You will be notified via email. Your name will appear here, and on Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.